Return for Store Credit & Exchange Policy
All sales are final, and may not be returned for refund. However, we are happy to accept returns for store credit and exchanges on undamaged stock items within 30 days of purchase.
Purchase price and tax will convert to store credit which may be applied to current or future purchases. Original shipping costs, and return shipping costs are not recoverable (including shipping handling and insurance fees).
The following may disqualify certain items from return for store credit or exchange:
- Merchandise which is visibly worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return for store credit or exchange.
- Special orders (non-stock items), custom engraved, custom designed and/or custom modified orders may not be returned for any reason other than manufacturer defect.
- Items with open packaging may not be returned when open packaging renders said items unsuitable for resale (ex. Chocolate).
Note:Estate items may only be exchanged for other estate items.
How To Return An Item
Eligible items must be in their original unused condition to be returned for store credit or exchanged for a different size or product. Please see the Return for Store Credit & Exchange Policy above to ensure your item’s eligibility prior to initiating the return process.
Items eligible for return may be returned in person to our Bonney Lake location (same as mailing address below).
- Please call 253-863-7077 to request a return authorization and we will assign you a Return Authorization Number. (Please have your purchase receipt available for reference.)
- Mail your returned item to:
21291 SR 410 E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Note: We encourage you to use USPS with shipping insurance and a USPS tracking number to ensure safe return. We are not responsible for returned items which we do not receive.
- Include in your package a copy of your purchase receipt, a signed letter stating the reason for your return, and the Return Authorization Number.